Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Recently I posted this photo of my Flower Garden quilt on a Facebook group that I belong to, I thought I would share it here as well.  The idea was that we would share photos of our quilts actually being used, Cody (as usual) was only too happy to jump up and pose gracefully.


I have to say that our bedside tables are normally NEVER this tidy, there is usually a bottle of water, a tube of handcream etc lying there, but it is a bit distracting to see all of that stuff in a photo so I put it all in the top drawer, although the ever present veneer of dust has stayed :)

12 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely quilt that I am tempted to make one for myself... but I know better! Maybe I'll just come and swipe yours... *wink*

    The quilt looks fab on the bed... you must be very pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Pip. Cody looks so cuddly, but I remember you saying he would not like to be hugged by a stranger. If I met him, my fingers would be itching to stroke his soft coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't see the dust...............your quilt looks lovely on your bed................

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very encouraging...I am part way through making the same quilt. I have finished 12 of the flower blocks. I am using more restrained colours ..all the leaves being green in some way . They still look like fantasy flowers but in my colours. Is your bed king sized? I was thinking of leaving the borders off....but it may not be large enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a Gorgeous quilt !
    Congratulations on finishing such a work of art !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it Pip ~ that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing such a work! (I have one underway, but no where near done!) I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to use it, but nice to see that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!! I love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful quilt Pip! amazing! Love the cat too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its beautiful, I love this quilt
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful quilt, and cat!

    ReplyDelete