Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Seeing spots

The last blocks from the second block swap I took part in arrived today, so I quickly threw them up onto my design wall.  Looking at them really lifts the spirits as they are such bright and joyful colours, colour therapy in fabric.


I've decided there will be no extra sashing and I will just join them all together, perhaps add a small border to finish it off . I just need to play around with the placement of them and distribute the colours a bit better.

7 comments:

  1. very bright and cheerful - it will brighten any room it goes into

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I just love these blocks!! This is going to be a fabulous quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it, just what is needed to brighten up these dull winter days. Have fun re-arranging the blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful! This amount of colour should brighten a Winters Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How yummy are they! Lovely:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comment from OP Quilts: It's like they arrived "pre-sashed!" Very fun blocks. Sometimes simplest is most effective.

    ReplyDelete