Monday, 3 March 2014

Threads of Memory block 2

I'm loving making the monthly block in  Barbara Brackman's Threads of Memory BOM I think it being a monthly block makes it more relaxing to make the block without having that pressure of making a block a week.


 I used the Guinea Flower fabric for my background this time, then decided that the spot would work for the frame, I had to play around a bit with the star fabrics before I found something I liked.  The centre star measures about 4", it reminded me a bit of making Dear Jane blocks.

4 comments:

  1. love the guinea flower, and the spot picks up the salmon in it. I agree, no pressure with the BOM, i wonder what the upcoming BOW will be... and will we do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You have an amazing talent for choosing fabric ~ awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I'm blushing :)

      Delete